Saturday, August 21, 2010

So much for consistant updating....

So it's been almost a complete year since my last update. How many things have I done in that time? What's different about what I'm doing now than what I was doing then? Hmm.



Fandom:

This year has been mostly focused on the Hetalia fandom and the Doctor Who/Torchwood fandoms. I've also poked into the Assassin's Creed fandom and probably a bunch of other small fandoms that I can't recall right now. Currently, as I'm pretty much up to date on all my recent fandoms, I'm both in the process of shopping for a new fandom and revisiting old ones right now. Actually, right now I'm poking back into the DC comics universe to see if anything good has been written in the three years since I left it (apparently most of my favorite characters who were killed are alive again, but they've really done a number on the the Arrow clan so I'm a little unsure if I want to actually go back to the comic *books*).


... and that's really all I have to say right now. Maybe later I'll go into better detail.

No comments: